"The doctor as a healer touches the person with massages instead of staying behind his prescription block."
We are recommending one Ayurveda consultation prior to having any kind of Ayurveda treatments. Our Ayurveda Consultant:
– uses pulse and/or tongue diagnosis technique
– examines your eyes, hair, skin, tongue,hand & feet and your teeth
– looks at the colour of your skin and condition of your hair
– listens to the tone of your voice, the pitch & rhythm of speech and
– asks specific questions about one’s health, life-style, nutrition habits, and any other issues patient might have
to determine person’s Dosha (Ayurveda Type) and Subdosha (Sub-type). Based on the Dosha/Subdosha type and specific condition of the patient appropriate Ayurveda treatments are recommended as well as applicable food diet and life-style adjustments.
Even for preventive / wellness treatments we recommend to have at least 30 minutes consultation to be able to prepare personalized treatment according to one’s dosha that would provide maximum effect.
FIRST CONSULTATION - 60 MIN - CHF 150.00
About Doshas (elemental constitution):
Three main Doshas:
The Ayurvedic approach is to:
- 1.Determine one’s Dosha
- 2.Determine the elemental cause of discomfort (imbalance of Doshas)
- 3.Applying therapeutic measures to balance elements causing discomfort (bringing Doshas in balance).
Doshas in short:
- 1.Vata is a nerve force, responsible for motion, it represents air and space
- 2.Pitta is responsible for all the digestive and metabolic functions, it represents fire and water
- 3.Kapha is responsible for the body structures, solid and liquid plasma, it represents water and earth
- 1.Vata: dry, light, cold, rough, subtle, moving
- 2.Pitta: slightly oily, hot, light, odorous, liquid
- 3.Kapha: Oily, cold, heavy, slow, smooth, slimy, static